
Photo courtesy of http://www.flickr.com/photos/jacqueline-w/
Hello, everyone.
Past: I started using bulletin boards on the internet in the late 1980s, back when it was largely a club for people who knew about computers.
Present: I use wikis, video and image sharing, blogs, social networking etc, and have dabbled in a number of the 23 Things, but this is my first blog: what with Sturgeon's law I was reluctant to embark on blogging and tweeting.
Future: I am looking forward to following 23 Things, exploring unfamiliar tools and discovering how to use them in a library environment, having a go at Zotero and Mendeley, and attempting to keep up with the Google generation.
hadn't heard of Sturgeon's Law before - I like it!
ReplyDeleteI.
Hello Diana,
ReplyDeleteMe neither, re Sturgeon's law. I think someone who remembers and used to be part of the Bulletin Board community could run rings around the google generation. Maybe shorten you attention span?
How is your daughter (don't want to mention names - am trying to be discreet)?
Sarah
My daughter is great, thank you, Sarah! She just finished her exams today, so is happy.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your encouraging comments, too.