Au revoir! I will be taking a break from 23 Things for much of August, and although I intend to catch up and complete by the November deadline in order to obtain a certificate, I am unlikely to be able to do so in time for the red carpet. Have fun, enjoy the Red Arrows, and I look forward to reading the many glorious 23 Things blogs on my return.
Sunday, 25 July 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bons vacances!
ReplyDeleteHi Ms Favourite
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful holiday - sitting in Cambridge looking at your photo I am ridiculously jealous!
Just to clarify something - to get the certificate and voucher you need to complete the 23 Things by 20th August so that we can make the presentations at the closing ceremony on 2nd September (I can see this is going to be tricky for you ...). 23 Things will run on into November but I am afraid there won't be goodies for the later finishers, just the glow of achievement!